Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Zachary James Smith

I find myself missing a dear friend today. He passed away just two and a half short months ago. He was a great friend and mentor to my husband. He passionately loved Jesus and was a great example of what a Christian should be. I am so thankful to have known him on this side of eternity and can't wait to see him again. I miss his sarcastic humor. I miss his knowledge of, well, everything. I miss his Friday blogs of his 'Top Ten Gadgets O' The Week'. I miss hearing him and Brian talk about church, ministry and Jesus. I miss him picking us up at the airport and updating us on everything on the drive to his house. I can't wait to see him again. We love you Zac!



For those of you who do not know his story go to this link: 
Be prepared, though, God will use it to change you.



No comments:

Post a Comment